Flow and levelling additive for solvent borne coatings
• Excellent flow and levelling
• Improves substrate wetting
• Eliminates craters and pinholes
• Compatibility in polar systems
• FDA 21 §175.300 compliant
Dynoadd F-300 is a polymeric, non-silicone flow and wetting additive for solvent-borne coatings. It lowers the surface tension in the formulation. Surface defects like craters,cissing and pinholes are eliminated.
Dynoadd F-300 is more compatible with backbone resins than Dynoadd F-3 and gives improved performance in more polar systems.